If you would like to plan an event for Ladder Safety Month please contact us. We will not only promote your event but help however we can we may even be able to send a demo van to conduct a toolbox talk on height safety awareness free of charge! Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Host a ladder safety training event
- Put up posters around your workplace
- Include information about Ladder Safety Month and your involvement in employee/customer newsletters and emails
- Perform product inspections and dispose of bad ladders at work and at home
- Get certified Ladder Association training for your employees to earn their Ladder Safety Certificate and become a Safety Ambassadors
- Contribute to the conversation on social media: #laddersafetymonth
- Provide ladder safety information on digital monitors throughout your workspace
- Issue a press release on how your company is participating in Ladder Safety Month
- Be a photo contest sponsor* or participant And more… The possibilities are endless! Make sure to keep us informed on what you’re planning by email contact address and we will list your event here.
LEARN MORE AND REGISTER
- Ladder Training Dates – coming soon
- If you want to promote safety and be part of the dialogue this March contact us to become a Ladder Safety Month partner.